This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no extra cost to you. Please read our disclaimer for more information.
If you’re not up to speed with the power of affirmations for positivity then your mind is about to be completely blown away when you discover how healthy this simple practice is for your mental health, mindset and self-esteem.
We’ve also got an exciting freebie that you can get your hands on so stay tuned till the end!
What Are Daily Affirmations?
An affirmation for positivity is essentially a positive statement you tell yourself and that you continually repeat to yourself daily (usually twice daily, in the morning when you wake up and just before you sleep). These powerful daily affirmations will significantly boost your self-esteem over time and shift any focus on negative thoughts or energy towards more positive feelings as well as a more optimistic outlook on life and more importantly on yourself.
The practice of positive daily affirmations strengthens the neural pathways in your brain by constantly repeating such positive phrases and statements thereby making your brain believe the affirmations which ultimately lead to a more powerful and optimistic you.
You can read more about affirmations for positivity in our article How to Glow Up: Become the Best Version of Yourself Mentally and Physically which includes so many glow up tips on how to transform your life and upgrade yourself mentally and physically.
To learn more about how positive affirmations actually work, we’ve found a really comprehensive article that explains affirmations, how to make them more effective and when they might not work (i.e. when low-self esteem is deeply rooted due to a mental health concern like depression or anxiety where seeing a therapist is also encouraged in order to properly progress and shift your mindset entirely). You can read this article here.
DISCLOSURE: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING WE GET A COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH OUR LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ OUR DISCLAIMER FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Law of Attraction and Affirmations for Positivity
Affirmations for positivity fall into the realms of The Law of Attraction which (put simply) is based on the theory that you can literally create the life you want simply by attracting it with your thoughts and energy and ultimately turning your thoughts into actual things by manifesting them. To learn more about manifestation/Law of Attraction, check out our How to Glow Up article which includes the best selling book that first taught the world about manifesting and The Law of Attraction and a daily gratitude journal that will change your life.
One of the best ways of manifesting thoughts into things is by practising daily positive affirmations (some would say ‘their daily mantras’). When your mind starts to believe in everything you are teaching it, the sky is honestly the limit with where you can go from there. If you’re wondering what is an example of a positive affirmation, we’ve put together a list of affirmations for positivity below, that you can incorporate into your daily life which are guaranteed to change your life for the better with repeated practice (and of course, action).
How to Use Affirmations
Spend 3-5 minutes a day to practice your affirmations for positivity (ideally upon waking and before going to sleep). It’s nice to also look in the mirror and recite every self-affirmation out loud for optimum effect too. You can repeat each of your chosen affirmations over and over up to 10 times if you wish (or more!) along with your 5 daily reminders for the day to kickstart your day the best posible way!
Remember though, self affirmations will only be the first step you take towards achieving a personal goal (i.e. starting with your mindset) but in order to actually enforce the change, you will also have to take action.
Lastly, be patient and like the saying goes, ‘practice makes perfect’. You will achieve all of your dreams and you will become the best version of yourself…so make it happen!
We’ve made sure to include a variety of the best affirmations (mainly short positive affirmations, but powerful nonetheless!) for different purposes and goals which include morning affirmations, self love affirmations, i am loved affirmations, positive affirmations for women, money affirmations, love affirmations, positive affirmations for anxiety, health affirmations and career affirmations.
1. Today is going to be an amazing day
2. I am grateful for another day
3. I will make every day better than the last
4. Today I will be my best self
5. I can do anything I set my mind to
6. No-one else is me and that is my superpower
7. I love myself and the life I have created for myself
8. I am worthy
9. I am powerful
10. I deserve all that I desire
11. I am beautiful
12. I love my body
13. I am proud of myself
14. I choose happiness and peace
15. I am capable of anything
16. I choose to always be grateful
17. I have a voice and will not be afraid to use it
18. I see nothing but love and beauty around me
19. I deserve to be wealthy
20. I am excited about my financial freedom
21. I am receiving income from multiple sources
22. I am a money magnet
23. My income has unlimited potential
24. I am the master of my wealth
25. I am worthy of a happy and healthy relationship
26. I allow myself to love and be loved immensely
27. I am worthy of love
28. I am ready for my soul mate to enter my life
29. I am surrounded by love
30. I am in control of my emotions
31. I give myself permission to heal
32. I am ready to forgive those that have hurt me
33. I am healing and getting stronger every day
34. I am unique and do not need to compare myself to strangers
35. I am letting go of all that no longer serves me
36. I am safe
37. I am releasing all stress and negative energy from my mind, body and soul
38. I am healthy
39. I will invest in my health because my body is worth it
40. My body is strong and healthy
41. Every cell in my body is healthy and filled with positive energy
42. I embrace a healthy lifestyle
43. I am in perfect health
44. I have the power to achieve big things
45. My biggest dreams will become reality
46. I am doing my best and that is enough
47. I am successful
48. I am focused on my goals and ambitions
49. Today I will do something my future self will thank me for
50. I am confident and believe in my capabilities
Get our 50 free positive affirmations as affirmation cards sent straight to your inbox!