This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no extra cost to you. Please read our disclaimer for more information.
DISCLOSURE: THIS POST IS SPONSORED AND MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING WE GET A COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH OUR LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ OUR DISCLAIMER FOR MORE INFORMATION. SOME PRODUCTS FEATURED HAVE BEEN GIFTED BY THE BRAND.
What Is The CurrentBody Skin LED Light Therapy Mask?This best-selling LED red light therapy mask is a flexible silicone face mask that uses red and near-infrared wavelengths to boost collagen production and promote circulation. What gives the CurrentBody mask an extra edge is its unique Pillow Technology™ which diffuses the LED bulbs to give even coverage on the skin.Here are some quick stats on this sophisticated skincare device:
- Promising results: It’s clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 35% in 4 weeks, with 93% of users reporting softer and smoother skin texture after one treatment.
- Optimum irradiance: The CurrentBody mask is 27% more powerful than similar LED masks on the market for delivering a just-right irradiance of 30 mW/cm².
- Multi-award-winning: The LED mask shone brightly at the Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards 2020, Woman & Home Beauty Awards 2020, Pure Beauty Awards 2020, and Wardrobe Icons 2021.
- 100% safe: This medically designed mask is FDA-cleared and CE-certified.
What Is Red Light Therapy? What Are LED Face Mask Benefits?Red light therapy is the graceful aging hack you never knew you needed. Aesthetic Surgeon Dr. Glyn Estebanez shares, “LED light therapy can be a great addition to an aesthetic treatment plan or skincare regimen.”Let’s get into the science-y bits of why this product works so well.Red light therapy is clinically proven to stimulate cell renewal, boost circulation, and improve cell oxygenation. The CurrentBody LED Mask combines red (633nm) and near-infrared (830nm) lights that penetrate deep under the skin for long-lasting results.
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Evens out skin tone
- Smooths and tightens skin
- Calms skin redness
- Heals blemishes
- Reduces inflammation